Monday, January 30, 2012

Masters studies in pencil

When I get my hands on my older work, I will upload how it looked 4 months ago, when I just started to draw with blind contour vases and fake plastic flowers.

This is just the part of my new years resolution of masters studies, since I have huge issues with composition on paper(I will admit, digitally it is much easier, you resize and place at your hearts desire). There are no facial features present because face distracts and cmouflages mistakes on body. Only exception is Herr Schiele since it was a portrati and he made such awesome expression.

Image 1. Work I started to work on this Monday, will be done next week, I can't really identify artist or name of artwork since we just had one detail of whole scene.
Image 2. Egon Schiele - Selbstbildnis mit einer Hand an der Wange, first study I did.Hands were too awesomelly drawn so I picked this one. Plus had to face my fear of analyzing very dark tones.
Image 3. Titzian's  Danaja She turned too skinny since I screwed up width of image and stretched it.But I learned from mistake.
Image 4. Most likely Michellangelo's hunk guy. I did not drew his penis. I should have. Will sneak and draw it in secrecy on image while no one is looking. 
Conclusion: I need to draw more modern artwork that dates after 1910.  






No comments:

Post a Comment