Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Give up the ghost sheets and other goodies

Robyn character development
A lil GUTG special entry, since I found it pity that all the concepts rot in my folder.
To clarify, Give up the ghost is a collaboration, which means, Bek writes, I draw.
So far, collaboration is going great, relaxing and above all fun. It feels good to know that I can work on a script that requires more than 5 pages of comic, but honestly, I won't do long projects anytime soon. Next colab will be maximally 5 pages long comic, tops 10 pages so I can focus more on quality of paneling, artwork and pacing.

Beck's livingroom concept



     Robyn is quite fun woman to draw, and her outfit came a long way. First idea of her outfit was very nice looking, but it would have been hard to draw. I could have easily mix up sides and that would affect consistency greatly. But I will make an illustration with her original outfit for a wallpaper :B

No comments:

Post a Comment